Here a just of few great Google Chrome tips to make your browsing experience even better with Chrome.
1. Show the list of recently visited pages from the current tab: right-click on the “Back” button. This also works for the “Forward” button.
2. Undo closing a tab: press Ctrl+Shift+T or open a new tab and check the “Recently closed tabs” section.
3. Type ? before entering a query in the address bar and it will search in your default search engine. To change your default search engine go to > OPTIONS>BASIC
4. Detach a tab and open it in a new window just drag the tab outside the active window. You can also add it back to the original window using drag and drop.
5. While you’re inside Google Chrome, press Shift+Esc and a ‘task manager’ will appear with a list of all websites currently open inside Chrome. Task Manager for websites will tell you how much physical memory is consumed by different websites and if any particular page is causing your system to slow. ou can do an “end process” to close that tab directly from Task Manager.
6. Launch websites from the start menu, quick launch bar or desktop. Simply click > Create application shortcut.